- Rice Paper
- Whole Wheat Vermechelli Noodles
- Cucumbers, sliced thin
- Carrots, sliced thin
- Peppers, sliced thin
- any other favourite veggies, like celery, avocado or bean sprouts
- Chicken, Pork or Shrimp (optional)
1. Fill extra large bowl with very hot water and put noodles in it to soften, then drain and set aside.
2. Put veggies in bowls on countertop.
3. Using same extra large bowl with very hot water, place on the countertop workspace as well.
4. Put in 1 sheet of Rice Paper, until soft and pliable.
5. Remove from water and pat dry with dishtowel. *tip, put new sheet of rice paper in to soften while you fill the other*
6. Add rice noodles and veggies and meat to soft rice paper.
7. Roll paper up like a burrito.
8. Store in airtight container.
9. Serve with oil&vinegar, salad dressing, hoisin sauce (mixed with 1 tsp peanut butter) or soya sauce.
ga('create', 'UA-74091081-1', 'auto');